I've been busy for this one whole week--for Minggu Aluan Pelajar Unimas.

Just left my blog for a while and I found out this.



Haha. I never thought that I have such readers. Funny.

His words is quite offensive, but I'll take it as a pointer.


But there are certain things that's unclear for me.


hitman20: hey u M O T H E R F U C K E R! ur blog sux! GO TO HELL & F U C K ur mom!!

I've never thought that the word Motherfucker can be spelled like this--M O T H E R F U C K E R.

Would you mind to tell me how pronounced it?

Is it M to the O to the T to the H to the E to the R to the F to the U to the C to the K to the E to the R? Hmm... quite complex.

My blog sux? Dont read then. Or if you want to help me to improve my English, you are welcomed. But remember, highlight those "problematic" parts so I would know where I've done wrong. Yeah I know my grammar aren't great compared to yours.

F to the U to the C to the K my mom? Not interested. I'm not into incest.


hitman20: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... F U C K U!

FUCKU? Never heard any of those words. Do you mean FAKKU?


hitman20: hey firdaus! u aint got balls.u only got ****!


hey! you know my real name! *blushing* and a little bit of proud there.

I got no balls you say? hmm... how do you know? Eww... I have a stalker lorrrr

I only got what? What's ****? Is it:

1) Book? I don't remember reading any books recently.
2) Disc? Which one? Pirated DVD's ka?
3) Pipe? Yeah. I undergo piping courses recently. Are we on the same class?


**** can be anything. If you spell it like this: F**K it would help me to understand what you are trying to say.

In the end, I could conclude that this hitman guy TOTALLY DISSAPOINTS me. If he's really have balls, he should leave those comments using his own real name including his blog address/email so that I could contact him.

What could I say?

EPIC FAIL.

Try again next semester.