I've called my sayang just now. And she shows me her new yellow t-shirt.


I'm not really sure what t-shirt it is, but she says its kinda for Malaysian Representative for Asian University Games.

Hmm.. Yellow huh? All Malaysians know that the colour yellow itself is quite...symbolic. Thats why all Raja and Yang Di-Pertuan Agung wears yellow.

I dont really care if Malaysian representatives used yellow jersey, except for this one.



New line up ka? LOOK! I DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!



I'm not going to tell you about 2008 AFF Suzuki Cup where FAM expected to see Malaysia reach into the final of AFF Suzuki Cup under B.Sathianathan. The team show impressive performance in the first match against Laos but ya la... Malaysian team will never kept their momentum. Malaysia losing 2-3 to the Vietnamese because of mistake by goalkeeper and the team exit the tournament after losing 3-0 to the host Thailand. Eh. Terpadah jwak.


Oh yeah. Back to our topic, yellow... Malaysian team changed their sponsor from Adidas to Nike.



Nice shirt... genti nampak perut mun aku pakei.



Lets see hows their spokespersons doing.



Main ngan besi tajam2... patut pun waktu match injured jak2~



Fear off? Sak jwak x berani mok madah ngan family you dah kawen ngan Rita Rudaini~



TOK IKLAN BAJU KA OR IKLAN REXONA?



I've search in the internet and I found this.

"The home kit's design of black and yellow stripes is a throwback to the kit used by Malaysian national team of the 1920s. The great national team of 1970s also sported similar stripes, which are supposed to be reminiscent of the stripes of a tiger, the symbol of Malaysia's national football team."


In my opinion, Tiger should be agile, give no mercy to its prey.


Malaysian footballer should terkam their opponent and eat them alive. Yeah!



Or are they talking about this tiger?

This is tiger also ma.



To be honest, I still love our football team. Just like thousands of other Malaysians, we were hoping that Malaysian football scene will become better next time. Don't worry. Whatever happen i'll always on your side.




No. I didn't say that.



p/s: To my Sayang, I really miss you so much. I'm waiting for you baby :)

Mmuahx!